How can we be of service?
At Oxypoint, we strongly empathize with all the members of the hospital staff around Europe. Who are 100% committed to saving lives in difficult circumstances. We want to show our appreciation in a couple of ways:
- We have put our commercial efforts temporarily on hold to allow the staff to dedicate time to helping patients and protecting care-givers.
- Oxypoint will increase its support levels for any flowmeter that is broken or needs servicing. We will make sure that the turn-around time is as short as possible.
- In case of an acute emergency, we will try to make additional flowmeters available. Place your order here and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the delivery time and technical specifications.
- We will increase the communication on the proper use and correct cleaning of the flowmeter so that your flowmeters keep functioning normally.
- Preserve maintenance for the flowmeters or repair them.
And if we can be of service in any other way possible? Let us know!
Nobody inhales continuously, do they?
So why is oxygen therapy designed as if you do? With Oxypoint you now have a choice between continuous flow and an oxygen dose only during inhalation.
Oxypoint 02MATE: a smart patient companion
Our latest innovation, the Oxypoint 02MATE prototype, registers the breathing of the patient. These data can be automatically linked to other vital parameters.
Cleaning instructions O2COMFORT
Cleaning the flowmeters correctly is important to prevent contamination.
A breath of fresh air
A faster recovery of patients, that’s our aim. We do this starting from the patient’s breathing. Our revolutionary flowmeters break the outdated habits of oxygen therapy in hospitals. In addition, we develop smart devices that register the respiration rate and other vital parameters in order to be able to follow up the patient even better. We are always looking for new solutions that contribute to a higher quality of care.
Comfortable oxygen therapy
The Oxypoint O2COMFORT flowmeter offers additional advantages over the traditional flowmeter and is suitable for every patient. The device contains a comfort mode that only delivers a dose of oxygen during the first phase of inhalation. In this way we eliminate the nasty side effects of a continuous supply of oxygen for the patient and we avoid oxygen waste.
Smart patient companion
Our latest innovation, the Oxypoint O2MATE prototype, registers the breathing of the patient. These data can be automatically linked to other vital parameters. Through smart data analysis performed via our dedicated software platform, the medical professional can follow up the patient even better and more easily. The Oxypoint O2MATE also contains a digital flowmeter for oxygen therapy. All this makes the Oxypoint O2MATE a smart patient companion.
Better for patient and hospital
Premium patient comfort
Lower infection risk
Optimal oxygen consumption
Higher therapy loyalty
Plug & play
What our customers say
Tested and approved
More experiences, stories and satisfied users.