Oxypoint O2COMFORT flowmeter cleaning instructions
Correct cleaning of flowmeters is important to prevent contamination. These are the correct cleaning instructions for the Oxypoint O2COMFORT flowmeter:
- Before cleaning, remove all connections.
- Clean the surface of the flowmeter with a cleaning cloth and a mild detergent.
- Do not spray disinfectant on the flowmeter, but on the cleaning cloth.
- Clean the surface of the flowmeter with a dry cloth.
- Store the flowmeter in a dust-free environment, free of oil, grease or other contaminants.
- Never clean the flowmeter with volatile organic solvents.
- Never autoclave the flowmeter or sterilize it with ethylene oxide (EtO).
- Never immerse the flowmeter in any liquid.
- Never drop the flowmeter or place it in a place where it could potentially fall and/or be damaged.