Skip to main content
- Prior to cleaning, remove all connections from the flowmeter
- Clean the exterior surface of the flowmeter using a cleaning cloth dampened with a mild detergent and water. Do not spray anything directly onto the flowmeter.
- Wipe the exterior surface of the flowmeter dry using a clean cloth.
- Store the flowmeter in a dust-free environment, free of oil, grease or other sources of contamination.
- Never clean the flowmeter using volatile organic solvents.
- Never autoclave the flowmeter, or gas sterilize it with ethylene oxide (EtO).
- Never immerse the flowmeter in any kind of liquid.
- Avoid dropping the flowmeter or placing it somewhere where it could fall and/or become damaged.